Featured TrucksView All
Arrow Truck Sales provides used truck buyers with so much more than just commercial vehicles and semi-trucks for sale. We also have the ability to finance your next truck and provide protection plans and warranties that fit your specific needs.
| Our Customer Promise
Arrow stands behind the trucks we sell and believes in the products we make available to the trucking industry. We don’t make empty promises and we are aligned – from leadership to sales team – in our commitment to truckers across North America
When it comes to our trucks, all our inventory, unless otherwise noted, comes standard with:
- Passing Federal DOT performed by a third party (sample federal DOT form can be found here). Repairs will be made as needed to any DOT-deficient items.
- Proof of a passing stationary regeneration
- Preventative Maintenance Service including: Oil and filter change, top off of all fluids, fuel filters replaced, coolant filter checked and replaced as needed, air filters checked and replaced as needed, chassis lubricated, all belts and hoses checked, repair all windshield cracks, ensure all instruments are working and fully functional
- Repair all body damage over $500
- Brakes and tires to meet or exceed DOT minimum standards – see details on DOT minimum standards here
- A professionally detailed interior and exterior
- A new mattress in all sleeper trucks
- Safety equipment in the cab (triangles and fire extinguisher)
And our promise continues with:
A wide range of well-maintained inventory from our long-term relationships with reputable fleets.
Continuing or 75 years of history and best-in-class industry reputation for customer service.
A team of experienced and knowledgeable sales staff will be ready to help find the right truck for your business.
Comprehensive financing options that are tailored specifically to the needs of owner-operators.
Our Confidence Plus 90 day/25k mile warranty will come standard on most 7-model-year or newer trucks we sell and is good at any shop of your choice for covered repairs.
The opportunity to protect your investment with extended warranties and roadside assistance packages through one of our professional finance managers.
A centralized warranty department for any after-sales related situations.
Access to industry reference materials and partnerships to support your business.
We’ve made the truck buying experience as clear and simple as we can; you can start the purchasing process with the click of a button.
We also have the ability to finance your next truck and provide protection plans and warranties that fit your specific needs. Start Shopping