Protection when you need it, where you need it…for just over $1 a day.
Our Heavy Duty Commercial Vehicle Emergency Breakdown membership program is designed for owner-operators and motor carriers.
By deploying the latest in technology, combined with excellent roadside service and a large concierge menu, we provide efficient
service and peace of mind to customers on the road.
Anything could happen to you while you are out on the road. If a roadside disablement occurs, Roadside MASTERS uses the latest technology
for efficiency and quality. Our proprietary RADIIS NT® system ensures the most qualified provider is dispatched to a breakdown location.
And finding you is easy, simply by using the LocateMe™ app which integrates a GPS technology solution for pinpointing your location in seconds
Benefits of Roadside MASTERS
In combining Road America Motor Club, a leader in Roadside Assistance Service, with our Roadside Assistance membership program, Roadside MASTERS,
is able to provide you the quality service you require in the event of a breakdown when you are out on the road. Coverage terms are available from
12 to 60 months.
Roadside MASTERS helps you reduce down-time by resolving issues quickly. Not only do we save you time, but we save you money by networking with reputable
roadside service providers across the US and Canada who won't capitalize on your situation by charging excessive parts costs and labor rates. We take the
responsibility of searching for a nearby reputable service provider off your mind. We provide peace-of-mind and protection when you need it
…where you need it!
- When your vehicle is disabled due to a mechanical breakdown, it will be towed to the service facility of your choice up to fifty (50) miles.
Mobile Mechanic Service
- Available in lieu of towing if the disablement can be resolved roadside. Coverage applies to service call only and is limited to $100 per
occurrence. The cost of mileage, parts and labor is not included.
Tire Delivery Assistance
- When a replacement tire is needed, the cost of the service call to deliver a replacement tire to the disablement site will be covered up to
$100 per occurrence. Cost of the tire is not included.
Flat Tire Assistance
- Service consists of the removal of the flat tire and its replacement with your spare tire
Oil, Fluid and Water Delivery Service
- An emergency supply of oil, fluid and water will be delivered if your vehicle becomes disabled due to running out of fluids. The cost of oil,
fluid or water is not included.
Fuel Delivery Service
- An emergency supply of up to thirty (30) gallons of fuel will be delivered if your vehicle is in immediate need. The cost of fuel is not included.
Lock-out/Replacement Key Assistance
- If your keys are locked inside your vehicle, assistance will be provided to gain entry or in the event there are no keys found, you will be covered up
to the maximum benefit amount of $100 for the total cost of lockout service and a new key.
- If battery failure occurs, a jump start will be provided. In the event a battery is needed, a battery delivery service call will be covered up to $150.
The cost of the battery is not included.
- Assistance in extricating your truck when stuck in a ditch or other inaccessible area.
...All this, plus more!
Arrow Truck Sales, Inc. is an authorized reseller of RoadsideMASTERS.com. All services are administered by and dispatched through Road-America Motor Club.
The listed covered services apply to Roadside MASTERS Commercial Vehicle Emergency Roadside membership program. Up to two services are allowed per week but
only one “like kind” occurrence per week. Towing Assistance is limited to no more than four (4) occurrences per 365 day period. Activation of covered services
is immediate upon your purchase of the membership program. Items that are not included as part of the emergency roadside assistance benefit can be found
from your Arrow sales associate. This is not a roadside assistance reimbursement program. All of the services provided are described herein and are
applicable throughout the United States and Canada. However, we do wish to inform you that this is a motor club membership, it does not replace your
vehicle insurance coverage and except in Wisconsin, this is not an insurance contract. This is not an Automobile Liability or Physical Damage insurance
contract. See your sales associate for additional terms and conditions.
to view Membership Handbook.